TO PLAY THE MOVIE & WATCH ONLINE
1. Click the Play button, wait a few seconds and the movie should start playing right in your browser.
2. To watch in Full Screen: click the bottom right arrow button on the Player. Press ESC to exit full screen mode.
- It is normal for the player to have a slight buffering delay when skipping forward in the timeline. Please wait a few seconds until the player continues to play from the selected moment.
- If you slide over the timeline, you can see the thumbnail of the scene.
- If the playback is choppy or stops to buffer all the time, click the HD icon on the timeline of the player and choose a lower bitrate version.
- True HD versions such as 1280x720p or 1920x1080p should be downloaded and not streamed due to their file sizes.
TO DOWNLOAD A MOVIE
1. Note the desired quality. A higher quality results in higher filesizes which will take longer to download.
2. Click on the selected quality link and it will automatically save the file to your downloads folder or Right click on the selected quality's Download link and choose "Save Target (or Link) As".
3. Select a location where to save the movie on your hard drive.
4. Once fully downloaded, navigate to that location. Double click to play it and make sure to watch in full screen to fully enjoy it. :)
- You may use a Download Manager to speed up downloads. SpeedBit DAP for Windows, SpeedDownload for Mac OS X. Please note the maximum number of simultaneous connections to our servers is 10. Usually this is 2 downloads with 5 connections each.
- We recommend using the Video LAN (VLC) Player to watch the movies for both Windows and Mac members.